The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- Legal Notice
- All notices from Milcu to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to Milcu shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site.
- Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to Milcu five (5) days after the date sent.
- All content appearing on this Web site is the property of Milcu
Copyright © 2009-2012. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2009-2012 Milcu. All rights reserved.
- All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Milcu. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Milcu or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Use Of Site
- This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Milcu and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Milcu believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Milcu and its subsidiaries.
- We respect your privacy. Therefore we never share or sell your personal information with any third parties. Any information collected through this site is intended to be used for this transaction only. Your personal information is secured via SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Technology.
- Consumer Agreement
- Milcu maintains this product site (the “Site”) for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial; personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Milcu’ prior written permission. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Milcu, if any, are superseded and of no force or effect.
- Shipping & Delivery
- At this time, Milcu ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, Milcu ships merchandise to Canada and Mexico and to other international locations. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. All orders will be shipped through USPS first class mail which takes 3-5 business days.
- Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details. Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. Milcu is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
- Sales Tax
- All orders placed in the state of California will be taxed. All other states are tax exempted.
- Return Policy
- Milcu is backed by a 30 day money-back guarantee. Just try our products for 30 days. If you’re not totally satisfied with the results, simply return the bottles – even if they’re empty – for a complete refund of the purchase price (less shipping and handling). We will only issue a refund to the credit card used at the time of checkout. To initiate a refund or exchange please fill out the form on the Contact Us tab of this website. To return your products, place the merchandise in a box with your original invoice and send it to us. If you don’t have your original invoice, make sure to include your name and shipping address as you believe it appeared on the invoice. Please allow 1-2 billing cycles from the day you return your package for your account to be credited. All returns and exchanges should be shipped to:
291 Del Amo Fashion Square #13222
Torrance, CA 90503